|Most Viruses Removed: 100960|
Most Mal-ware Removed: 566354
Most Temp Files Deleted: 292 GB
Most Registry Errors Fixed: 110275
Most Air Cans for dust removal: 5
Successful CasesWe successfully repaired an Apple Macbook Pro with the Advanced Mac Care Virus
Seagate SSHD Drive - Problem is the drive is always busy. This was caused by the PCB - changed the PCB and 100% recovery
Hitachi SAS HDD came in for recovery. Drive has a bad PCB. Swapped the PCB and we recovered 100% of the data.
Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PC Warehouse's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PC Warehouse's web site;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PC Warehouse at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on PC Warehouse's web site are provided "as is". PC Warehouse makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PC Warehouse does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PC Warehouse or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PC Warehouse's Internet site, even if PC Warehouse or a PC Warehouse authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PC Warehouse's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PC Warehouse does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PC Warehouse may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PC Warehouse does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PC Warehouse has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PC Warehouse of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PC Warehouse's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Computer Service Agreement
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to backup any and all data or software before leaving computer for service.
- Formatting a storage device (ex. Hard Drive, Floppy, USB) will cause all data on that device to be erased.
- The customer acknowledges and understands the fact that some or all data and/or software and/or drivers for external devices (such as printers) could be lost during an upgrade or repair.
- The customer understands that problems could arise during service and are not the fault of PC Warehouse but are coincidental and could surface when a previous problem is corrected.
- Customer is responsible for providing all program software and validation keys upon operating system installation. (Including MS Office)
- All items opened may void all manufactures warranties.
- At the time of pickup, the serviced computer will be powered on and presented to the customer. This allows the customer to verify that the computer powers on and the issue is resolved. The customer understands that by paying for services and claiming the serviced computer, they agree that the issue has been resolved. In the event the issue is not resolved, the customer has the option to leave the computer for additional diagnosis by not claiming it.
- The Customer understands some or all programs and/or external hardware (such as printers and wireless connections) may need to be reinstalled and/or reconfigured to work with the new configuration (such as a clean install of the operating system).
- PC Warehouse is not and can not be held liable for lost data or software that the customer failed to backup prior to service.
- Equipment left will be finished by date promised if possible. However, no guarantee is made to when item will be finished. Customers who pay for priority service will have higher priority over customers who have declined priority service (standard service).
- PC Warehouse charges for labor on any repair, upgrade, or installation unless otherwise stated on repair receipt.
- PC Warehouse Labor fees are non-refundable and must be paid in full at time of pick-up.
- PC Warehouse Diagnostic fees are non-refundable and must be paid in full at time of drop-off. ($50 for Laptops, $50 All-in-ones and Apple Computers, $35 for Desktops/Towers)
- All special orders are non-refundable and can not be returned for a refund for any reason.
- PC Warehouse warranties all new hardware for 30 days only. After 30 days, customer has to contact the manufacturer(s) for warranty(ies).
- PC Warehouse warranties all repaired parts for 90 days only.
- PC Warehouse will charge a 30 a week storage fee for any items left more then 90 days from the in-service date. PC Warehouse is not responsible for items left more then 90 days from in-service date. If customer does not pick up their property within 90 days of in-service date, they will relinquish their property to PC Warehouse as payment for service.
- The customer agrees to notify PC Warehouse within 7 calendar days of pickup date if the repaired problem(s) return(s), otherwise I will not hold PC Warehouse responsible for the(se) problem(s).
- Customer must present their service receipt or sufficient identification in order to claim item(s) left for repair.
Data Recovery Service Agreement
By providing us with a hard drive or other media device for an estimate or repair, you are agreeing to the following data recovery service agreement terms and conditions provided by PC Warehouse. PC Warehouse is authorized to provide data recovery services as required or agreed upon. PC Warehouse, or its technicians, will not be held responsible for any data losses related to repairs or other reasons. There is no guarantee that all of the data on device provided can or will be recovered. Given the nature of electronic data storage and recovery services, problems could arise and are not the fault of PC Warehouse, but are coincidental and could surface at any time, even when the previous problem is corrected. PC Warehouse will not be held accountable for any charges related to business interruption or other liabilities that result from permanent loss of data, corruption of data or delayed delivery of recovered data. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall PC Warehouse and/or its technicians be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the data recovery services, with the delay or inability to use the recovered data or product of data recovery or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the data recovery services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if PC Warehouse or any of its technicians have been advised of the possibility of damages.
Any device sent in may require opening in order to extract the data from the device. All items opened or tested in such way will void all manufacturer warranties. Extracting any data off any device may require the device to be partially repaired, or fully disassembled, and the customer will not receive the original hard drive after data recovery service is complete. If requested, PC Warehouse will return the original device only after an additional charge of $70 has been paid, however, the original unit may have less functionality and may not have the ability to be used as it was originally intended by the manufacturer. Formatting any device, if requested, will cause ALL data on that device to be completely erased, without the ability of it being recovered. Any data obtained from a device must be moved to another device provided by the customer. If there is no device provided, PC Warehouse will provide one for the customer, and a separate charge for that device will be added in addition to data recovery costs. Any data recovered is subject to review by PC Warehouse technicians and by no means should be interpreted as intrusion of privacy. Data recovery service is not covered under any warranty, expressed or implied of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PC Warehouse can only estimate when the data recovery process will be finished, however, there is no guarantee as to when the data will actually be recovered, whether fully or partially. Any devices or equipment left for more than 30 calendar days becomes property of PC Warehouse and will be dealt with accordingly to fully or partially recover unpaid labor charges for that device. Labor charges, diagnostic, and testing fees are non-refundable. Once the data recovery service is complete and data and/or device is picked up, PC Warehouse assumes no responsibility for further data loss and new charges will be applied to recover the same data again. Customer’s service copy or sufficient identification must be shown in order to claim item(s) left for repair.