Successful CasesWe still carry AT power supplies which allowed us to bring this 486 back to life
Successful Data Recovery from smart phone damaged by farm equipment.
Successful Data Recovery WD10SDRW USB SMR - Swap encryption controller chip and ROM chip. PCB water damage
Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PC Warehouse's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PC Warehouse's web site;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PC Warehouse at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on PC Warehouse's web site are provided "as is". PC Warehouse makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PC Warehouse does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PC Warehouse or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PC Warehouse's Internet site, even if PC Warehouse or a PC Warehouse authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PC Warehouse's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PC Warehouse does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PC Warehouse may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PC Warehouse does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PC Warehouse has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PC Warehouse of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PC Warehouse's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Computer Service Agreement
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to backup any and all data and/or software programs and/or saved login credentials (usernames and passwords) before leaving computer for service.
- Formatting a storage device (ex. Hard Drive, Floppy, USB) will cause all data on that device to be erased.
- The customer acknowledges and understands the fact that some or all data and/or software and/or drivers for external devices (such as printers) could be lost during an automatic software update, manual software update, hardware upgrade and/or repair.
- The customer understands that problems could arise during service and are not the fault of PC Warehouse but are coincidental and could surface when a previous problem is corrected.
- Customer is responsible for providing all program software, validation keys, and/or login credentials upon operating system installation. (Including MS Office)
- Customer is responsible for maintaining a record of their own login credentials for new accounts created with the assistants of PC Warehouse staff and/or technicians. For security reasons, PC Warehouse does not keep such information on file.
- All items opened may void all manufactures warranties.
- At the time of pickup, the serviced computer will be powered on and presented to the customer. This allows the customer to verify that the computer powers on and the issue(s) is/are resolved. The customer understands that by paying for services and claiming the serviced computer, they agree that the issue has been resolved. In the event the issue is not resolved, the customer has the option to leave the computer for additional diagnosis by not claiming it.
- The Customer understands some or all programs and/or external hardware (such as printers and wireless connections) may need to be reinstalled and/or reconfigured to work with the new configuration (such as a clean install of the operating system).
- PC Warehouse is not and can not be held liable for lost data and/or software and/or saved login credentials that the customer failed to backup prior to service.
- Equipment left will be finished by discussed date if possible. However, no guarantee is made to when item will be finished. Customers who pay for higher priority service levels will have higher priority over customers who pay for a lower priority service levels. All priority services have priority over customers who declined to pay for priority services (standard service).
- PC Warehouse charges for labor on any repair, upgrade, or installation unless otherwise stated on repair receipt.
- PC Warehouse Labor fees are non-refundable and must be paid in full at time of pick-up.
- PC Warehouse Diagnostic fees are non-refundable and must be paid in full at time of drop-off. ($65 for Laptops, $65 All-in-ones and Apple Computers, $50 for Desktops. Certain computer models such as iMacs and Surface may require a higher diagnosis fee to cover additional labor cost in such systems. Additional labor costs will be disclosed at time of drop-off.)
- All special orders are non-refundable and can not be returned for a refund for any reason.
- PC Warehouse warranties all new hardware for 30 days only. After 30 days, customer has to contact the manufacturer(s) for warranty(ies).
- PC Warehouse warranties all repaired parts for 30 days only.
- PC Warehouse will charge a $25 a week storage fee for any items left more then 90 days from the in-service date. PC Warehouse is not responsible for items left more then 90 days from in-service date. If customer does not pick up their property within 90 days of in-service date, they will relinquish their property to PC Warehouse as payment for service.
- The customer agrees to notify PC Warehouse within 7 calendar days of pickup date if the repaired problem(s) return(s), otherwise PC Warehouse and/or its technicians will not be held responsible for the(se) problem(s).
- Customer must present their service receipt with case ID number or sufficient identification in order to claim item(s) left for repair.
Data Recovery Service Agreement
- I authorize PC Warehouse to provide data recovery services as required. I will not hold PC Warehouse, or its technicians responsible for any and all data losses related to repairs. I understand that given the nature of electronic data storage and recovery services, problems could arise and are not the fault of PC Warehouse but are coincidental and could surface at any time, even when a previous problem is corrected.
- Priority service is available for data recovery at an additional cost of $350 and does not get applied to the data recovery cost.
- No guarantee is made that any and/or all data is recoverable.
- Formatting a storage device (ex. Hard Drive, Floppy, USB) will cause all data on that device to be erased.
- Data recovery service will be finished by discussed date if possible. However, no guarantee is made to when the data recovery procedure will be finished.
- All items opened may void all manufactures warranties. All hard drives tested may void manufactures warranties.
- All recovered data will be transferred onto a destination storage device. New hard drives, and/or computers are available for purchase if you don't have a destination storage device. You may supply your own new blank hard drive, or computer for a destination storage device. In the event that you supply a destination storage device with pre-existing data, PC Warehouse will not be held responsible for this data.
- Problems with customer supplied storage devices could arise and are not the fault of PC Warehouse but are coincidental and could surface at any time, even after a successful data recovery. PC Warehouse is not responsible for pre-existing data on customer supplied destination drive. In the event the destination drive fails, the customer can choose to open a new data recovery case for the failed destination drive.
- Data recovery service is not covered under any warranty, expressed or implied of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- PC Warehouse will not be responsible for items left over 30 days. Any equipment left over 30 calendar days will become property of PC Warehouse and will be disposed of to recover shelf space.
- Customer will not receive the original patient hard drive after data recovery service unless requested. There will be an additional charge of $70 for patient hard drive requests to cover the labor cost of reassembling the drive.
- Customer’s copy with case ID number or sufficient identification must be shown in order to claim recovered data and/or item(s) left for data recovery.
- There is a charge for testing items in any condition.
- Labor Charges and Diagnostic Fees are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for lost data. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to backup any data on storage devices before being supplied to PC Warehouse as a destination storage device.
- I agree to not hold PC Warehouse, its owners and technicians for any coincidental damages to include, but not limited to, business interruption or other liabilities that result from permanent loss of data, corruption of data or delayed delivery of recovered data. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PC WAREHOUSE AND/OR ITS TECHNICIANS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE DATA RECOVERY SERVICES, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE RECOVERED DATA OR PRODUCT OF DATA RECOVERY OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE DATA RECOVERY SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PC WAREHOUSE OR ANY OF ITS TECHNICIANS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.